Manjaro ARM Alpha
FrankM last edited by FrankM
Gut, noch ne Menge Arbeit aber ein Anfang!!
Lots of stuff do not work yet!
Phone calls and texting does not work.
Does not have power saving options.
No notification bar
Screen is not scaled correctly.
etc, etc. really, the list goes on...
Manjaro ARM Alpha 2 hat man veröffentlicht.
Änderungen seit Alpha1
- Scaling fixed on PinePhone
- Window decorations fixed
- Charging fixed
- Notification bar fixed
- Bluetooth is detected
- Wifi is now present
Perhaps you’re in a line of work where security is a must, or a hard-core Linux enthusiast, or perhaps you’ve just got enough of Android and iOS and you’re ready for something else – the PinePhone may be the next Phone for you. Powered by the same Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53 64-Bit SOC used in our popular PINE A64 Single Board Computer, the PinePhone runs mainline Linux as well as anything else you’ll get it to run.
The purpose of the PinePhone isn’t only to deliver a functioning Linux phone to end-users, but also to actively create a market for such a device, as well as to support existing and well established Linux-on-Phone projects. All major Linux Phone-oriented projects, as well as other FOSS OS’, are represented on the PinePhone and developers work together on our platform to bring support this this community driven device.
- Most apps do not work yet.
- Phone calles and texting does not work.
- Does not have power saving options.
- No sound card is detected
- Resize script is not run automatically. Run it manually with sudo resize-fs and reboot.
- Screen rotation does not work.
- Some scaling is still not right on the PineTab.
- Wifi is missing DNS. Fix = sudo systemctl disable systemd-resolved and reboot.
Noch was Arbeit, aber ich bin mir sicher das man das in den Griff bekommt.
Die dritte Alpha Version ist fertig.
Changes since Alpha2:
- Wifi is now able to connect and be used
- Mobile broadband connections are now working (might need a reboot to work right) (PinePhone)
- Phone application now works
- Replaced Konsole with QMLKonsole for a more mobile friendly terminal
- Filesystem now gets resized on first boot (which is why the first boot takes a while)
- Sound now works
Die vierte Alpha.
Changes since Alpha3:
- Phonebook app can now save contacts
- Power button now locks the screen.
- Added Manjaro ARM wallpaper.
- Added a couple of new apps.
- Favorites bar now shows.
- Brightness control now works.
- New Plasma Mobile interface.
- The Alpha images are now using Unstable branch.
- New 2 partition layout with extlinux.conf file.
- Password changed for default user to 1234.